Wego Affiliate Program
By joining the Wego Affiliate Program you receive a share of the revenue that our Flights partners pay us for every visitor that we send them.
As a member of the Wego Affiliate program, you will have access to banners and links. In addition to these, we have APIs that allow you to model your site the way you want it.
There are two ways to join the affiliate program: As an API partner or as a non-API partner.
1. As a non-API partner, you will need to sign up with the affiliate network that Wego partners with, in a country. As we are currently working on finalizing the details, please check in shortly for the complete information.
2. As an API partner, you will be able to model your site the way you want it, powered by Wego’s meta-search API for flights.
If you are interested in signing up as an API partner, please click on this link below.
How it works:
Who Can Join the Program?
Permitted travel sources and activities:
- Travel Websites
- Content platforms
- Social media
- Key Opinion Leaders/Influencers
- Price comparison websites
- Deals websites
- Advertising networks
- Cashback websites
- Subnetworks (subject to transparency screening)
- Browser extensions
- Mobile applications
- Email newsletter (with the exception of SPAM)
- SEM (with the exception of 1. Direct linking, 2. Using Wego’s Trademark, misspellings and transcriptions (including misspellings) in other languages.
Non-Permitted travel sources and activities:
- SEM bidding with 1. Direct linking, 2. Using Wego’s Trademark, misspellings and transcriptions (including misspellings) in other languages
- Teaser networks
- Incentivized traffic and Coupons
- Traffic swapping networks that directly or indirectly send non-qualified users to Wego
- Cookie stuffing
- Disruptive Ad Formats (Any form of Pop-ups, etc)
- Toolbars and browser extensions
- Auto-direct sites
- Domain buying websites
How do I earn the commission?
We pay commission on “Exit click” generated through your affiliate links. Exit clicks are counted when the visitors you refer search for flights on Wego’s websites, and they then select and click those results which are redirected to one of Wego’s travel providers (e.g. Trip.com, www.flyscoot.com, and so on).
Please note that we monitor the exit click to booking ratio at our partners coming from your traffic. If the ratio is not satisfactory we will not pay your revenue-share or cancel your account altogether.
How much do I earn from each Booking/Exit click?
The value of each successful booking varies depending on:
Travel provider that the visitor has booked on
The commercial agreement between Wego and Travel suppliers
If you have further queries, please reach out to us at [email protected].