Your booking confirmation is automatically sent to the email address updated at the time of booking. If you have not received your booking confirmation, it’s possible the email id provided was incorrect. Some email servers may also classify these types of emails as Spam so please check your spam folder as well. You can always contact us and we will send you a new booking confirmation. Please note that it is very important that you provide a correct email address during the booking process since we use this to give you notice of any changes in the flight schedule or other changes related to your booking.
- Spain Tourism and Wego Sign deal to promote Tourism to the Country
- Wego and Azerbaijan Tourism Board Sign Another Partnership at Arabian Travel Market
- Travel Insights Report Delves into Traveller Sentiments and Readiness to Travel in a Post-COVID World
- Wego and Tourism Ireland sign Tourism Campaign
- Wego: Travelers will be spending more this summer and traveling longer