Your booking confirmation is automatically sent to the email address updated at the time of booking. If you have not received your booking confirmation, it’s possible the email id provided was incorrect. Some email servers may also classify these types of emails as Spam so please check your spam folder as well. You can always contact us and we will send you a new booking confirmation. Please note that it is very important that you provide a correct email address during the booking process since we use this to give you notice of any changes in the flight schedule or other changes related to your booking.
- Wego recommends last-minute destinations for UAE National Day 2023
- Wego Unveils Top Accommodations and Experiences to Enjoy during the Riyadh Season
- Wego Reveals Top Destinations for Travelers from Saudi, India, Kuwait and Egypt
- Wego Acquires Travelstop to Expand into Business Travel
- Wego and VisitBritain announce boost in bookings to Britain through its ‘Spilling the tea on GREAT Britain’ partnership campaign