Your booking confirmation is automatically sent to the email address updated at the time of booking. If you have not received your booking confirmation, it’s possible the email id provided was incorrect. Some email servers may also classify these types of emails as Spam so please check your spam folder as well. You can always contact us and we will send you a new booking confirmation. Please note that it is very important that you provide a correct email address during the booking process since we use this to give you notice of any changes in the flight schedule or other changes related to your booking.
- Increase in Flight and Hotel Searches to and from Saudi Arabia
- Wego Signs Partnership with Yas Island Abu Dhabi to Promote the Destination to UAE Users
- Wego’s Survey: 77% of MENA travelers are willing to get vaccinated as soon as COVID-19 vaccine is available in their countries
- Wego partners with ‘Visit Maldives’ to Promote Tourism Recovery from the Middle East
- Wego Launches ShopCash, an Online Shopping Cashback Rewards and Deal Discovery App for the MENA Market