If the duration of transit is longer than 48 hours and thus involving a break in journey, is termed as a stopover. The cheapest international fares restrict en route stopovers. Higher fare levels may permit stopovers.
- Wego: 151 % growth in the searches from GCC to Egypt
- Exciting Summer Holidays Await Travelers with Wego and Visit Greece
- New Partnership with ‘Tourism Authority of Thailand’ to drive tourism from MENA
- Indonesia Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy and Wego Sign Partnership to Revive Tourism to Bali
- Following the Successful Campaigns, Wego and German National Tourism Office GCC Partner for the Third Year Running