If the duration of transit is longer than 48 hours and thus involving a break in journey, is termed as a stopover. The cheapest international fares restrict en route stopovers. Higher fare levels may permit stopovers.
- Wego and Jordan Tourism Board Announce Partnership To Attract more GCC Tourists to “Breathe” in Jordan
- Search, Book, Go! Huawei’s Petal Search and Wego collaborate on a one-app travel experience
- Increase in Flight and Hotel Searches to and from Saudi Arabia
- Wego Signs Partnership with Yas Island Abu Dhabi to Promote the Destination to UAE Users
- Wego’s Survey: 77% of MENA travelers are willing to get vaccinated as soon as COVID-19 vaccine is available in their countries