Some airlines or travel agents show their prices in certain and limited currencies. If you are going to pay for a flight in a different currency than what your bank uses, we recommend you to contact your bank to know the exchange rate that will apply to you as the booking site might use a different exchange rate.
- Wego Signs Partnership with Yas Island Abu Dhabi to Promote the Destination to UAE Users
- Wego’s Survey: 77% of MENA travelers are willing to get vaccinated as soon as COVID-19 vaccine is available in their countries
- Wego partners with ‘Visit Maldives’ to Promote Tourism Recovery from the Middle East
- Wego Launches ShopCash, an Online Shopping Cashback Rewards and Deal Discovery App for the MENA Market
- Wego And Tourism Authority of Thailand Forge Partnership to Take Travelers on an Inspiring Travel Experience to Explore the Best of the Country