Yes, you can, but do make sure that under ‘Traveller Name’ you mention the name of the person who will be traveling. You are required to enter your name and your billing address while on the Payment Page. In certain cases, Airlines may require a signed copy of the Credit Card from the cardholder authorizing the purchase of the E-tickets, which the Traveller needs to present at Check-in.
- Wego partners with ‘Visit Graubunden’ to promote tourism experiences, driving GCC visitors’ growth
- Wego and Jordan Tourism Board Announce Partnership To Attract more GCC Tourists to “Breathe” in Jordan
- Search, Book, Go! Huawei’s Petal Search and Wego collaborate on a one-app travel experience
- Increase in Flight and Hotel Searches to and from Saudi Arabia
- Wego Signs Partnership with Yas Island Abu Dhabi to Promote the Destination to UAE Users