Yes, you can, but do make sure that under ‘Traveller Name’ you mention the name of the person who will be traveling. You are required to enter your name and your billing address while on the Payment Page. In certain cases, Airlines may require a signed copy of the Credit Card from the cardholder authorizing the purchase of the E-tickets, which the Traveller needs to present at Check-in.
- Wego And Tourism Authority of Thailand Forge Partnership to Take Travelers on an Inspiring Travel Experience to Explore the Best of the Country
- Wego inks deal with Singapore Tourism Board (Middle East) to invite GCC travelers to Reimagine travel in Singapore
- Wego and Korea Tourism Organization Sign Agreement to Invite GCC travelers to Discover Korea
- Wego Partners with German National Tourist Board to Strengthen Tourism Demand from SEA and Provide Travelers with the Best Travel Experience
- 56% of Asia Pacific Travelers are Eager To Travel Within The Next Three Months