Yes, you can, but do make sure that under ‘Traveller Name’ you mention the name of the person who will be traveling. You are required to enter your name and your billing address while on the Payment Page. In certain cases, Airlines may require a signed copy of the Credit Card from the cardholder authorizing the purchase of the E-tickets, which the Traveller needs to present at Check-in.
- Spain Tourism and Wego Sign deal to promote Tourism to the Country
- Wego and Azerbaijan Tourism Board Sign Another Partnership at Arabian Travel Market
- Travel Insights Report Delves into Traveller Sentiments and Readiness to Travel in a Post-COVID World
- Wego and Tourism Ireland sign Tourism Campaign
- Wego: Travelers will be spending more this summer and traveling longer