Yes, you can, but do make sure that under ‘Traveller Name’ you mention the name of the person who will be traveling. You are required to enter your name and your billing address while on the Payment Page. In certain cases, Airlines may require a signed copy of the Credit Card from the cardholder authorizing the purchase of the E-tickets, which the Traveller needs to present at Check-in.
- CzechTourism and Wego Bring you the Best of the Winter in the Czech Republic
- Wego: Last minute booking destinations from the UAE
- Get Ready to Experience a Winter Fairytale in Azerbaijan
- Wego: 151 % growth in the searches from GCC to Egypt
- Exciting Summer Holidays Await Travelers with Wego and Visit Greece