Yes, you can, but do make sure that under ‘Traveller Name’ you mention the name of the person who will be traveling. You are required to enter your name and your billing address while on the Payment Page. In certain cases, Airlines may require a signed copy of the Credit Card from the cardholder authorizing the purchase of the E-tickets, which the Traveller needs to present at Check-in.
- Wego recommends last-minute destinations for UAE National Day 2023
- Wego Unveils Top Accommodations and Experiences to Enjoy during the Riyadh Season
- Wego Reveals Top Destinations for Travelers from Saudi, India, Kuwait and Egypt
- Wego Acquires Travelstop to Expand into Business Travel
- Wego and VisitBritain announce boost in bookings to Britain through its ‘Spilling the tea on GREAT Britain’ partnership campaign