Yes, you can, but do make sure that under ‘Traveller Name’ you mention the name of the person who will be traveling. You are required to enter your name and your billing address while on the Payment Page. In certain cases, Airlines may require a signed copy of the Credit Card from the cardholder authorizing the purchase of the E-tickets, which the Traveller needs to present at Check-in.
- Wego Signs Partnership with Yas Island Abu Dhabi to Promote the Destination to UAE Users
- Wego’s Survey: 77% of MENA travelers are willing to get vaccinated as soon as COVID-19 vaccine is available in their countries
- Wego partners with ‘Visit Maldives’ to Promote Tourism Recovery from the Middle East
- Wego Launches ShopCash, an Online Shopping Cashback Rewards and Deal Discovery App for the MENA Market
- Wego And Tourism Authority of Thailand Forge Partnership to Take Travelers on an Inspiring Travel Experience to Explore the Best of the Country