Infants in laps usually ride for nominal fee on domestic flights, however, a ticketed fare is charged on most international flights. The ages of children/infant travelers are based on their age at the time of travel and not when booking.
- Spain Tourism and Wego Sign deal to promote Tourism to the Country
- Wego and Azerbaijan Tourism Board Sign Another Partnership at Arabian Travel Market
- Travel Insights Report Delves into Traveller Sentiments and Readiness to Travel in a Post-COVID World
- Wego and Tourism Ireland sign Tourism Campaign
- Wego: Travelers will be spending more this summer and traveling longer